[PAGID] Yellow fever vaccine in SDS?

Nacho Gonzalez nachgonzalez at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 06:44:27 EDT 2010

Dear Esther, I have talked about your question with my chief (dr Ruiz
Contreras),who belongs to the spanish comitee that establishes the
vaccination schedule.He thinks there is no risk with your patient. My
only concern is if vaccination is necesary.
Luis Gonzalez Granado.Immunodeficiencies Unit.Hospital 12 octubre

--
Enviado desde mi dispositivo móvil