[CIS-PAGID] question about TLR defects

Nacho Gonzalez nachgonzalez at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:55:06 EDT 2011

Dear Jason,

As colleagues from Necker Hospital could confirm, TLR defects show
*delayed*but not absent CRP elevation as well as fever (this clinical
clue is also
present but delayed). I mean CRP and temperature may be normal at the onset,
but within 24-48 hours they commonly show Tª above 38 degrees and elevated
CRP

Regards,

Luis Ignacio Gonzalez Granado
Immunodeficiencies Unit.