[CIS-PAGID] Training in Clinical Immunology

Monika Esser monika at sun.co.za
Tue Aug 9 16:55:53 EDT 2011

Hi Stan,
I would get him in touch with Andrew Cant (Newcastle) who is our
visiting lecturer at the ALLSA /PMG Congress in October. We have a
whole PID session at the Congress also in collaboration with the
African Society for Immunodeficiencies.
If you are interested I can send you more details and he may want to
attend for the 2 relevant days at Sun City to meet him. He is an
excellent teacher and he runs a very good unit at Newcastle .Has big
BMT unit and special interest in Infectious disease related PID.
We are also looking via the NHLS Imm Expert Committee into the various
options of Clin Imm specializations.
I think I have met your colleague - is his name Peters?
Regards
Monika