[CIS-PAGID] Training in Clinical Immunology

Desa Lilic desa.lilic at newcastle.ac.uk
Wed Aug 10 06:12:48 EDT 2011

Dear Stan
Andrew is certainly an excellent point of contact but please note that this is a paediatric unit. He might want to get in touch with Gavin Spickett as well - Head of Regional Clinical Immunology and Allergy Department as well as Clin Imm Laboratory at Newcastle

Desa Lilic
Consultant Immunologist
Newcastle University