[CIS PIDD] Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and AT Syndrome

Ochs, Hans hans.ochs at seattlechildrens.org
Mon Jul 30 16:18:59 EDT 2012

Hi, Luciana,
If this is a B cell lymphoma and is CD20+, you may want to use Rituximab.
I would avoid irradiation. If chemotherapy is your only option, use much lower doses than recommended for non AT patients
I never heard of "prophylactic laser therapy"
Does your patient have high IgM
hans

Hans D. Ochs, MD, Dr. med
Professor of Pediatrics | Jeffrey Modell Chair of Pediatric Immunology Research
Center for Immunity and Immunotherapies
Seattle Children's Research Institute | University of Washington

206-987-7450 OFFICE
206-987-7310 FAX
allgau at u.washington.edu<mailto:allgau at u.washington.edu>, hans.ochs at seattlechildrens.org<mailto:hans.ochs at seattlechildrens.org>

OFFICE 1900 Ninth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101
MAIL M/S C9S-7
WWW seattlechildrens.org<http://seattlechildrens.org/>

Assistant:
Dawn Marie Pares