[SBE] audio problem

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Wed Aug 22 12:27:45 EDT 2007

I have seen some good responses posted about the problem and I would like to
add that you should check the bit rate that you are using for your MP3s.
Since they will go through some very heavy processing at the stations, even
the slightest distortion will be very noticeable. For voice-over work that
I do, I always use 320 kbps and that sounds very clean on the air on AM or
FM stations, regardless of the amount of processing.

Ron Castro
Chief Technical Officer
Results Radio, LLC
N6IE