[SBE] Discussion topics

McGlothen, Darryl darryl.mcg at klewtv.com
Thu Mar 13 21:53:02 EDT 2008

Although not agreeing with his method of 'topic control', I do agree
with Chriss' opinion that there are better topics of much greater
benefit to the average subscriber than banter about whose stick is
bigger or what 'legally' constitutes an AM Tower... Com'on guys, lets
try to keep it useful!

Darryl