[SBE] Discussion topics

k7cr k7cr at blarg.net
Thu Mar 13 22:16:01 EDT 2008

It's interesting to note that when Engineers chat, they don't
always talk shop or new technology...Gee I often talk about
volcanoes, earthquakes, hiking and....yep, even politics. I've
been a subscriber to a number of so called - technical -
remailers for a number of years...These things go through
phases and usually topics that are 'out-there' tend to burn
themselves out in time. I have to admit that I did find
it interesting to find out that an AM station has a huge
tower, however after finding out who it was, I tuned out.

Carry on -

Clay Freinwald, K7CR