[SBE] Inbox Filtering --was-- Re: Discussion topics

Chris Tarr chris at broadcastdoc.net
Fri Mar 14 12:29:10 EDT 2008

Actually, it does work that way, though if you get this in digest
format, there may not be a clutter issue.

For example, creating a rule that sends everything with [SBE] in the
subject line to the "SBE Roundtable" folder should work with pretty
much any client out there. Keeps the roundtable messages out of my
inbox and sets them in one convenient place for reading later.