[SBE] sat finder cheap and dirty method

Gary Stewart gstewart at ctvn.org
Thu May 1 10:56:12 EDT 2008

The cheap and dirty part I basically understood, but I need more help on
two things.

1) I think I need an example for the skew being the inverse of the
longitude between you and the sat.

2) Your reference to the rectangle went over my head. I tried to put it
on paper but I didn't understand how it applied to the problem. Can you
explain in more detail?

Gary Stewart
Cornerstone TV