[SBE] The SBE Roundtable

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Sun May 4 13:52:59 EDT 2008

No, it's not MY list. It's an SBE list. I have been asked to mind the store. Part of that is sticking to the established purpose.

Allowing mob rule suits the mob and alientates everyone else. If 20 people want a place to chat as they like, we can do that.

The requests for a social list have been light, but I have asked that we create one anyway. Once it's ready, the process is simple. The Roundtable is for SBE- and broadcast engineering-related topics. The other list will be for anything else. Everyone wins.

Chriss