[SBE] going green - tower lights

Eric Hoehn ehoehn at earthlink.net
Sun May 4 22:20:46 EDT 2008

Paul, does that tower require daytime marking ? I wonder if regular
painting which has gotten REAL expensive stacks up with the strobe
repairs. For night time, the LEDs are definitely the way to go. Even
if power cost isn't the big thing, if you can save a few tower climbs
over the years for relamping, you've paid for them with the longer lives.

Eric Hoehn