[SBE] The SBE Roundtable

Alan Alsobrook radiotech at bellsouth.net
Mon May 5 17:42:25 EDT 2008

Add to this, Another way to keep your mailbox clear is to setup a
separate email account for list traffic. Most all ISP's now give you
multiple email accounts with your subscription. While this particular
list is still subscribed to my primary email account, (that will change
shortly) I have all other list going to a separate email account
specifically for the lists. I have filters on that account that separate
each different list to its own folder making it very easy to follow what
it going on.

I also have the email client (Thunderbird) on my laptop setup such that
should I find myself on a low speed connection that the list traffic
waits for 10 minutes before it downloads, giving it time to download all
traffic in my primary accounts prior to pulling any list traffic.

With the increased traffic here I just moved this list over to my
Mailing List account, It must have taken me a whole minute to do that.
14151

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885