[SBE] The SBE Roundtable

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Mon May 5 17:53:34 EDT 2008

Most e-mail clients have "rules" that can filter mail into specific boxes
you create. In my Windows Mail, any mail with [SBE] in the subject line
goes to the SBE box. Same with [RT] for Radio-Tech. Since the [ and ]
characters aren't used much, the sort works very reliably.

Ron Castro
Chief Technical Officer
Results Radio, LLC
N6IE