[SBE] Copper theft law in Missouri

jon jon at kenneke.com
Thu May 22 00:38:20 EDT 2008

One neighbor, who has much more sense that me proposed this solution
(which is like the Mich. one, but goes one step further):

1)Do the usual ID checks.

2)Have the metal buyers pay the drug user...er...seller by check *BY
MAIL* a week or so after the sale. No PO boxes.

3)No minimum $$ amount.

That oughtta solve the problem right away.

;)

Jon