[SBE] Net Guardian SNMP Monitoring

Kim Sacks radioctrldwife at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 15:38:12 EDT 2008

Is anyone familiar with the NetGaurdian remote control/ monitoring device?

I've been asked to install one of these at a clients site. I've studied both
of the DVDs that came with the unit, and read through the NetGaurdian
manual. I'm able to control the dry contact closures of the unit with ease,
but I'm having trouble with the SNMP portion of the unit. I did try to use
an APC UPS as an SNMP device to control, but no luck.

Does anyone know of a simple SNMP enabled device that I can use to learn how
this SNMP control/ monitoring works?
I want to be able to test the system on the workbench, rather than at the
client's site.

--
Kim Sacks, KB3MZX
http://youtube.com/user/RadioCtrlDWife