[SBE] Who is Radiotime.com?

McGlothen, Darryl darryl.mcg at klewtv.com
Thu Oct 23 14:12:18 EDT 2008

Its great that you think it OK for someone else to stream your content
without your permission or negotiating any form of compensation for the
content, but, most broadcasters are in the business to make money and
letting someone else use your content without the benefit of
compensation is little more than theft. A stream is a revenue source and
the originator of the content has a right to be compensated for it.