[SBE] HD plant construction engineer needed

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Thu Oct 23 16:23:48 EDT 2008

we're not an economically depressed area. Real estate is still fast as built.
new homes from $135k up to $7 million. lots of mortgage money, car sales are
down but everything else is about equal to last year. We just bought a radio
station and are negotiating to buy a TV station. Our ratings up, revenues up,
staff up 20% from last year and adding 7-10 more in 2009, capitol investment
up, staff training up, tower rental revenues up. Our WX man went from 5 days a
week to 2-3 a month as his major income from real estate has made him a
millionaire. So we have other part time wx people on air for the daily half hour
local news show. We produced the gubernatorial debate, doing 21 basketball
remotes, maybe more depending on conference winners, we buy ESPN games, and others.
We produce a distributed news program, we're producing a syndicated exercise
program, and lots of other award winning local programming. Consider the big
PBS station in town is 10 times our size and does little beside pass through
PBS programs on multiple channels all day. "Its not the size of your planet,
its what you do with it that counts."

Henry