[SBE] Suits

Jeff Carter sbe at hidden-valley.com
Tue Nov 4 18:38:11 EST 2008

What do you wear to funerals? It seems like I've gone to way too many
funerals in the last few years, and considering the way Broadcast
Engineering is graying, there'll be more. I'm involved in one project
where the lead is in his middle seventies, and there's no clear idea
what will happen if something happens to him.

I'd give every suit in the world for a few of those gray heads back
and in good health. I unfortunately wasn't sophisticated enough to
even think of some of the questions I should have asked when they were
still here.

Jeff
Atlanta