[SBE] 4 more months?

Tony Mancari TMancari at wvpt.net
Fri Jan 30 16:23:56 EST 2009

The fact of the matter is-

We also need to keep in mind that this wouldn't have occurred if the
governmental administration had asked for the remaining funds in the pot
the way they were suppose to. The past admin had only committed 990
million to the qpon program out of the 1.5 Billion. Monies would have
been replenished automatically (according to the original bill) if admin
had asked for the monies they were entitled to.

Tony Mancari WVPT DTV

Member SBE Capter 78

298 Port Republic Road

Harrisonburg, VA 22801