[SBE] Sound card issue -- Tell me I'm not crazy!

William Whitt billw at betterlifetv.tv
Mon Sep 14 17:31:12 EDT 2009

I have read of this problem before - and some people have had great success
in using a freeware called "wavosaur 1.0.5" ...

http://download.cnet.com/Wavosaur/3000-2170_4-10632135.html

It is an audio editor that is ASIO and VST compatible.

They will play out or loop the audio in wavosaur and record in Audition from
the same audio device.

The ASIO drivers that Adobe used have been getting hit critically because of
the inability to handle more than one audio source ... forcing people to buy
more hardware or use other programs for their play out. I will include a
forum link that seems to be addressing this issue ... you can read on it and
see if this rings any bells.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/308819

Bill Whitt

Better Life Broadcasting Network