[SBE] EAS CAP

Russ VanderHorst russ at russvanderhorst.info
Tue Oct 6 08:51:23 EDT 2009

Hi All,

As a student, and basically right now an outside observer, it doesn't make
sense to me why these protocols have not been determined a long time ago and
tested so that they know that they work. Hopefully we will never need a real
test of the national system, but it just seems to me to be common sense to
get this matter resolved and tested just in case it ever really needs to be
used. Just my two cents worth.

Russ

My web page
Russvanderhorst.info