[SBE] In Need of Mentoring

Larry Will lhwill at verizon.net
Mon Oct 12 19:57:27 EDT 2009

Russ,

I have been reading your posts with great interest.

I have been in broadcasting since I graduated from High School in 1959.

I am sending this email to you outside of the list and please keep it that way.

You have asked a real bunch of great questions but I want to talk to
you ONE ON ONE about this industry and metorring and I want to be
outside of the list.

If that is Ok with you, please respond without a reply all.

Larry H. Will, P.E.
Retired Director of Engineering, NJ Public Broadcasting, State of NJ.