[SBE] The EB vs KWVE

Tom Bosscher tom at bosscher.org
Thu Nov 19 10:21:31 EST 2009

Nice to see a person representing a company that has money to spare.
The reality is that KWVE was going to be fined, FOR COMPLYING WITH THE
RULES. The RMT stands for "Random Monthly Test". I don't know about you,
but in high school, I flunked a few tests. KWVE, as an LPx was charged
with "TESTING THE SYSTEM". If I was an LPx in market, and you came to a
meeting with the thought process that maybe my station should be fined
for doing what I'm supposed to be doing, I would drop my LP'ship in 30
seconds and nominate your stations.
And why stop and $ 5,000? The FCC already stated that the FAILED
TEST, was willful and deliberate. Why not $ 10,000?

If I was an LPx, I would, in writing, tell my SECC that effective
Dec 31, 2010, 13 months away, that I would no longer be an LPx. That
gives our perfect government 13 months to set up themselves as the
originators for the RMT's, as they should be.

Tom, a Realistic Behavioral Human Being, Bosscher