[SBE] The future of Broadcasting.

Jeremy Morris jdmickies at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 17:56:49 EDT 2010

This topic and posting is completely relevant. Since most of you will be
retiring sooner rather than later, I and my fellow 20-30-somethin' engineers
ARE the future of broadcasting and of SBE. Some of you need to realize that
we're gonna be the ones to deal with what ever is left over, whether it's
manning the last stick of freedom out in BFE Montana or having to reboot the
servers full of government approved programming. If some of you don't want
to participate, that's fine. Move over and let us handle it. That goes for
you on the Board, too. I'm not threatening anybody, but we've got to assert
ourselves in the politics of our industry or we'll be legislated out of
existence. Since I'm local to DC, I'm probably more attuned to the
political side of the issue than most, but we all need to know and
understand where this is headed and what positions we can take, if any, to
stop it.

Thanks for your time. No votes please.

Jeremy