[SBE] Real-Time Closed Captioning

Jeremy Morris jdmickies at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 23:02:45 EST 2011

that seems to be what most people are doing. I'm not sure if the client
would be up for that, but it's worth floating out there. I'm trying to see
if any of the voice recognition software/hardware platforms are worth the
trouble installing in this one-man-band operation scenario. It would be
kick-ass if a manufacturer like Link or EEG had a box that did that
reliably.

Thanks for the input.

Jeremy