[SBE] Unattended Operation

Alan Alsobrook radiotech at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 15 05:14:29 EDT 2011

Rick Young wrote:

> Hi,

> I'm a contract engineer in Arizona and am installing a WVRC-8 Broadcast

> Tools monitor. From what I can see, there is no method for raising

> lowering power through the day to maintain the licensed power level.

I'm not familiar with that remote control unit.
Given what you have said if it is unable to do proper power adjustment,
then it's probably not a good choice for this situation.

It sounds like you need a unit that is capable of doing pattern
switching and power adjustment. If the unit is unable to do that then
you may need a different unit that can.

I just scanned through the manual really fast, and it does look like the
BT box is not capable of simple control based on meter readings. If
that's the case despite what they named it it's not able to do the basic
operation of a VRC-2000.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885