[SBE] EAS CAP adaptors/converters

Mark Heller wgbw at lsol.net
Tue Aug 21 15:48:58 EDT 2012

I do not think this is true, Gary.

There will be a time, when the original EAS manufacturers will stop
supporting
the original box, but I'm betting a cottage industry of qualified repair
shops
will fill the void.

There were plenty converters sold, and we wouldn't waste the licensee's
money, if it was only a short-term, temporary fix.

Mark Heller
WGBW ./ WLWB Radio
mheller at sbe.org