[SBE] Regarding Sennheiser wireless mics

Jonathan Solomon jon at thesolomonhouse.com
Sat May 3 20:56:28 EDT 2014

Ed

According to the manual

Tip = mic +
Ring = line +
Sleeve = ground

However, I doubt this would transmit in stereo. My guess is it steps the
mic input level up to line.

But with the xlr cable it would be an easy test. fan out the xlr to pins 1/3
and 2/3. Put a mic level source in 1/3 and and line level source on 2/3.
You'll either get a sum or a single source.

Let us known how it works.