[SBE] Questions about IP multicasting

Yengst, Curt cyengst at star991.com
Fri Dec 22 21:59:53 EST 2017

Thanks, Gibson!  I may take you up on that.  We currently don't have a
private and/or VPN connection established site-to-site; but as I learn more
about this, it looks like we'll be putting one in.  I'll keep you posted.

*Curt Yengst, CSRE*

Engineer

732-770-3054

Star 99.1 Mission: To love, honor, and serve God, our listeners, supporters
and staff. (Luke 10:27)
Star 99.1 / WAWZ(a service of Pillar of Fire, a not-for-profit,
listener-supported 501-c-3 organization) has been serving families in the
NJ/NY/PA area for over 80 years.