[Techtoolslist] Cheap DIY Fluke Pod Connector Saver idea.

Colin Davies colin.w.davies at btopenworld.com
Mon Jan 19 14:05:56 EST 2015

Thanks John,

I found that double wipe types of sockets are good to go into similar
sockets on most boards, but I've come across times when turned pin sockets
have been fitted, and found it a bit of a struggle to mate up with these.
That's why I've gone for turned pin strips.

I've used some microchip dev tools that used similar methods to mate up and
always thought it was neat....   I also managed to source a LOT of turned
pin male to male strips cheaply recently so it's a good excuse to use some
up !!

Regards, Colin