[Techtoolslist] Fluke keyboards question

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Mon Feb 13 13:16:33 EST 2023

On Mon, Feb 13, 2023 at 10:02 AM Barry Shilmover <barry at shilmover.com>
wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> Yeah, I was using your picture to compare it to mine :)

That's actually my picture.   I've posted it a few times over the years
when looking for a spare/backup keyboard.  Except I just composed it from
two other images I stole off the web and added the relevant part #s :-)

Did anyone ever get anywhere with the later Keytronic version?  I
desoldered and dumped the EPROM from my FT keyboard at someones request
here a few years ago.  The hw layout of the generic Keytronic (I bought off
eBay) was quite a bit different so it wasn't going to be a simple eprom
swap.

On