[Town Meeting] Substitute Motion (Article 35)

Dick Smith dixmith at dixmith.org
Sun May 10 12:24:33 EDT 2009

Mr McKinney,

You should change the wording of the substitute motion so that it

(1) basically tracks the language of the Selectmen's vote,

(2) takes out the "see if the Town will vote" and "take any action related thereto" language, which should not be part of the vote, and

(3) simply inserts, "to transfer $2,500 from the Anniversary Account (#2600) to the Uncle Sam Committee Account ($ ), to replace monies withdrawn 2004-2008 for various expenses [etc., etc.]" between the words "promotion of the Town of Arlington" and "and that the remaining balance [etc., etc.]"

Dick Smith