[Town Meeting] Update to A-DOG Petition relative to Article 18

Susan Doctrow srdoctrow at gmail.com
Sun May 10 14:15:10 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues:

We attach an updated version of the full list of signers to the A-DOG
Petition (04/28/09) that we sent you last weekend via this email
list, as well as to TMMs by mail.

We also attach a one-page Addendum to the 04/28/09 petition. It
contains the names of all new signers since we prepared the earlier
version. As noted on the Addendum, the 04/28/09 version contained 6
duplicate names, an oversight for which we apologize. Also, as noted
on the Addendum, one signer asked to be removed and we have done so.

The complete list (A-DOGPetition051009) has incorporated the new
names listed on the Addendum, as well as the corrections noted above,
and is current as of today. The total number of signers is 671.

We will provide copies of the Addendum on the chairs at TM.

Sincerely,

Sue Doctrow and Jennifer Goebel (Pct 21), Ann Smith (Pct 17), BethAnn
Friedman (Pct 15), and Andrew Fisher (Pct 6)
on behalf of Arlington Dog Owners Group